Message to Recruiters
(Redirected from Recruiters)
Hello, technology headhunter! I am contacted by several recruiters a week, and sometimes multiple each day.
To save us all some time, please read on...
- My résumé is available here.
- This link is kept up to date. There is no need to contact me for a current résumé.
- Neither do I have a "Microsoft Word" aka "doc" or "docx" version, nor will I create one.
- I deliver world-class work (my GitHub and OpenHub profiles speak for themselves).
- If you alter my résumé, for whatever reason, I will blacklist you and your company/agency.
- I am an expert systems programmer focused on high-performance computing and low-latency, high-throughput I/O.
- I am not interested in system administration, business logic, databases, mobile development, user interfaces, or web programming.
- I am interested in major algorithmic challenges, demanding performance requirements, and exotic computer architectures.
- I am generally uninterested in (and poorly suited for) software development outside the UNIX environment.
- Open Source-friendly candidate employers, especially those with a track record of supporting Open Source projects, will be strongly preferred.
- I am always open to discussing new opportunities, and encourage you to contact me.
- I request that your initial contact come via email to email@example.com, or via LinkedIn.
- Do not call me without my explicit permission, or I will blacklist you.
- The majority of people I could comfortably recommend are already happily employed, because they're awesome.
- I will happily pass along your job description and contact info, but will not pass info the other way. Sorry!